CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

So Simple, BIG STATEMENT!

So look...two posts in one day!  I am on a roll.  I am going to keep this post short and sweet.  I just wanted to share the 2nd card I made today! Oh, I also tried my hand at cutting vinyl--LOVE IT!  Ok...here is the 2nd card, and as the previous one it uses the patch work, but slightly different.

*Recipe*

Card base is 5in x 5in
Black mat is 4.75in x 4.75in
2nd mat is 4.5in x 4.5in
Square Mat is 2 1/8 in x 2 1/8 in
Squares are 2 in x 2 in
Scalloped Circle and mat cut out from Sugar and Spic at 3in
Butterfly cut from Wall Decor and More at 1.5 in
Add some stitching with a glitter black gel pen

*All patterned paper was from DCWV All Dressed Up Stack



No comments:

Post a Comment