CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Manic Monday's--Berry-Sweet

So I am going to start a series titled Manic Monday's.  Since my life can be so crazy busy or sometimes just simply manic I don't always get to update my blog as much as I want.  (But between being a teacher, fireman's wife, baton twirling coach, and mother...you understand right?)  So this is my attempt to keep on top of things (I figured with a set day to blog I would be better).  However, my goal during Manic Monday's is to spotlight a project that maybe didn't get shared because of the chaos that is considered my life.  Those of you who know me in person totally understand this.  Those who don't....it has been said that I could take my life story and turn it into a soap opera!

So here is my first Manic Monday project.  I made this card by welding two strawberry's together.  Simple, but cute!  I used Cricut Design Studio to weld the images together.  I textured the red using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and did some simple doodling with my white gel pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment