CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Non Card Updates

So I have been trying to make a few things here and there that aren't cards, but most of those projects have been Valentine's Day related.  Here are a few of the things I've made...


 I found on a Paper Crafts by Candace how to make post it note covers.  So I played around with it one day, and this was just one of the quick ones that I created.  I think the next one I will do will have ribbon or some way of keeping it closed.
This is another V-Day treat box that I made.  The box came from the Wild Card cartridge and the heart is from Simply Charmed.  Inside are Hershey Nuggets wrapped in a printed paper.  Simply but cute.  I think these would make a great favor for a party, shower, or wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment